Skip to main content

2009的第一個月過去

不知不覺來到了二月。

這週最大的突破就是去打羽毛球。
雖然星期五晚上也蠻晚睡的
但是週六還是相當熱血的早起出門去打羽毛球~
運動果然是會讓人開心的一件事:)
流汗的感覺真好~~
從今以後星期六要是打球日!!!!

今天晚上煮了泰式咖哩
非常猛的加了一整罐椰奶下去
因為發現之前用那罐壞掉
反正我也好像才半年才會想吃一次
乾脆一次把它用掉
而且也狠狠的用了一整大包的磨菇~
相當的滿意!!!!

it was snowing heavily in this afternoon. the first time i saw snow in Leicester.
i like watching snowing, but i dont like cold weather.
sometimes i recall the past time, i still rememer that everytime you mention about i cannot stand for the cold winter and freeze wind. even after i live here, a colder place than taiwan, when you call me from far away, you still talk about this old thing. i dont know how to react for that, "i got used to it now" or "i will try to take care of myself" something like that. i just dont know how to say anything to fill up the distance. because it's so far. sometimes i feel im not talk to you or anyone in real. i just talk to the mobile phone itself. someone just made a record of the people's sounds.

im glad you still remember that. but i dont know what else still remain between us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

start from here

這裡是星期六晚上 老窩重開的網頁版 沒有名字的地方讓我感到膩了 而且奇怪的誰來我家功能讓我覺得很困擾 廣告大頭太多看起來很cheap 那種被偷窺 還有一種我家門戶洞開被人亂噴漆的感覺 加上之前討論到它們隨便提供給廠商服務都不先通知客戶 種種因素我走了 忘記背後 努力面前

為妳彈琴 A Heroic Life -Gainsbourg

A Heroic Life –Gainsbourg 昨天第一次去光點華山,看了為你彈琴。法國音樂名人 Serge Gainsbourg 的傳奇。就算不了解他和柏金包的繆思 Jane Birkin 之間的故事,大概也有耳聞他和性感代名詞碧姬芭杜的風流韻史。可惜了音樂鬼才都不免有被“毒”害的晚年,江郎才盡時陷入的瘋狂,在夢境與現實之間癲狂的醜態,道盡了天才能人不容於世的現實。 幸好,他留下了無數的好歌和可供茶餘飯後回味的風流韻史。還有戀愛夢遊中的性格女主角 Charlotte Gainsbourg 可供後世回味。 最後,奉上你愛我我愛她她愛的其實是他的傳世、驚世名曲 Je t'aime... moi non plus. 也許就像導演說的,我更愛他的謊言勝過真實。

Why...?

I don't know why. I've changed in some way. I kind of like the way I changed, and accepted the result happily. But I feel sorry to my friends for being self concern a long period of time. But I gradually realize that we all have to grow up and be socialized, then finally become people we have not imagined before. Until we are at certain age, we understand how adult's life goes. This is life, maybe. Everyone has their own task to conquer in their life, and without someone standing beside. Then that's why we all need to be brave and store some courage for emergency. We all will face the turning point someday, more or less, early or later.