Skip to main content

start from here

這裡是星期六晚上
老窩重開的網頁版

沒有名字的地方讓我感到膩了
而且奇怪的誰來我家功能讓我覺得很困擾
廣告大頭太多看起來很cheap
那種被偷窺 還有一種我家門戶洞開被人亂噴漆的感覺
加上之前討論到它們隨便提供給廠商服務都不先通知客戶
種種因素我走了

忘記背後
努力面前

Comments

metomeform20 said…
我也是因為這樣換地方的!!!
就到這了哈
繼續寫啊

捲
米米 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
米米 said…
我也會搬家 不過現在沒空

搬了再告訴你喔 ^^

雨潔
yen said…
難怪!!!
最近都沒看到你在那個沒名字的地方
今天劉易蟬個展開幕 在鍾雨桐的北風藝廊唷
白 義權 艾迪 新雅(不知有沒有寫錯)都有去~~~
很久沒看到大家 聽劉易蟬說魔走了 石立偉也走了
哇 我看到你去小沈婚禮那篇了
我也莫名地感動 真是太好了呢~~~
我會再來的~~~~

Popular posts from this blog

為妳彈琴 A Heroic Life -Gainsbourg

A Heroic Life –Gainsbourg 昨天第一次去光點華山,看了為你彈琴。法國音樂名人 Serge Gainsbourg 的傳奇。就算不了解他和柏金包的繆思 Jane Birkin 之間的故事,大概也有耳聞他和性感代名詞碧姬芭杜的風流韻史。可惜了音樂鬼才都不免有被“毒”害的晚年,江郎才盡時陷入的瘋狂,在夢境與現實之間癲狂的醜態,道盡了天才能人不容於世的現實。 幸好,他留下了無數的好歌和可供茶餘飯後回味的風流韻史。還有戀愛夢遊中的性格女主角 Charlotte Gainsbourg 可供後世回味。 最後,奉上你愛我我愛她她愛的其實是他的傳世、驚世名曲 Je t'aime... moi non plus. 也許就像導演說的,我更愛他的謊言勝過真實。

Why...?

I don't know why. I've changed in some way. I kind of like the way I changed, and accepted the result happily. But I feel sorry to my friends for being self concern a long period of time. But I gradually realize that we all have to grow up and be socialized, then finally become people we have not imagined before. Until we are at certain age, we understand how adult's life goes. This is life, maybe. Everyone has their own task to conquer in their life, and without someone standing beside. Then that's why we all need to be brave and store some courage for emergency. We all will face the turning point someday, more or less, early or later.