Skip to main content

Heal.



看到自己blogger版面居然是桃紅色還有點嚇到。
可能是前段時間有些粉紅色的幻想所以過得太過歡愉,連桃紅色的版面居然也看起來順眼。今天一登進來覺得特別刺,不論是生活還是blog又回到平凡的日子。

兩個人的時候很好,一個人也不會因此過不下去,只是有點無聊。

所以我又去了北美館,抱著完成課後作業的心情就比較不會想太多其他讓人分心的事。


心情適合現在這首歌。

The rythme really heals my feeling now. I got sticked to his voice since I heard his version of "Please Don't Stop the Music" on youtube last time. That's the best version of this song I've ever heard.

I feel quite sad these days. I have to say I miss London a lot... not exactly the city, but myself there. I left a part of me there, and I knew clearly that part of me never be back with me forever. til I back there again someday. I really miss the happy house, the best time ever in my life. I felt totally free when i was there. I met many people who are really wise, funny, cool, interesting, warm, and lovely friends there. Every friendship and the memories with them had changed my life.

I am eager to dance these days, i miss those days we dressed short skirts in super cold days, went out to have drink, walked really long way (which seems have no end in 1.30 am) to clubbing. we dance, no need to dance like professional, just move your body as freely as you could, no one watchs you strangely. the asian, or to said those taiwanese sterotype and values have trapped me too tight and made me not to breath for so long. This is the first time I feel escape from those annoying thoughts and make myself just meself.

I am just feeling not happy with what I am doing now. After I came back from my dream route, I feel I cannot so easy to give up what I have been chasing for long time. And I am not satisfied with everything, anything. What should I do? Should keep sticked on this embrassing situation or should I move on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV3tLQ2uGzs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

start from here

這裡是星期六晚上 老窩重開的網頁版 沒有名字的地方讓我感到膩了 而且奇怪的誰來我家功能讓我覺得很困擾 廣告大頭太多看起來很cheap 那種被偷窺 還有一種我家門戶洞開被人亂噴漆的感覺 加上之前討論到它們隨便提供給廠商服務都不先通知客戶 種種因素我走了 忘記背後 努力面前

為妳彈琴 A Heroic Life -Gainsbourg

A Heroic Life –Gainsbourg 昨天第一次去光點華山,看了為你彈琴。法國音樂名人 Serge Gainsbourg 的傳奇。就算不了解他和柏金包的繆思 Jane Birkin 之間的故事,大概也有耳聞他和性感代名詞碧姬芭杜的風流韻史。可惜了音樂鬼才都不免有被“毒”害的晚年,江郎才盡時陷入的瘋狂,在夢境與現實之間癲狂的醜態,道盡了天才能人不容於世的現實。 幸好,他留下了無數的好歌和可供茶餘飯後回味的風流韻史。還有戀愛夢遊中的性格女主角 Charlotte Gainsbourg 可供後世回味。 最後,奉上你愛我我愛她她愛的其實是他的傳世、驚世名曲 Je t'aime... moi non plus. 也許就像導演說的,我更愛他的謊言勝過真實。

Why...?

I don't know why. I've changed in some way. I kind of like the way I changed, and accepted the result happily. But I feel sorry to my friends for being self concern a long period of time. But I gradually realize that we all have to grow up and be socialized, then finally become people we have not imagined before. Until we are at certain age, we understand how adult's life goes. This is life, maybe. Everyone has their own task to conquer in their life, and without someone standing beside. Then that's why we all need to be brave and store some courage for emergency. We all will face the turning point someday, more or less, early or later.