Skip to main content

左手廢了...

嘎嘎嘎....
莫名奇妙左手腕廢了。

一週前某一天突然發現左手手腕使用某個角度會很痛
雖然那是個不會影響打電腦的姿勢
剛剛實驗了一下...發現是拿鍋子的時候會痛的角度!
但平底鍋明明就不重 而且我上週明明很少煮菜
真是奇怪

不過一碰到那個角度真的會痛到想哭
覺得啊這樣應該不會痛的時候
一個動作就痛得要命...


今天天氣也有點冷颼颼
雖然是比之前好多了 不過買完菜突然下雨... 唉。

I broke my left wrist recently. Unconsciously. I was not aware of it until just then I did a test, about which angle is the most painful one. Suddenly I found out it is the angle of holding pan or pot. Normally this kind of situation is happened on cooks. Definately I am not a cook, and I cook only for feed up myself. HOW COME!!! Poor me... It was ok few days ago, but this morning after I woke up, I realized it even worse than before. What should I do... :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

start from here

這裡是星期六晚上 老窩重開的網頁版 沒有名字的地方讓我感到膩了 而且奇怪的誰來我家功能讓我覺得很困擾 廣告大頭太多看起來很cheap 那種被偷窺 還有一種我家門戶洞開被人亂噴漆的感覺 加上之前討論到它們隨便提供給廠商服務都不先通知客戶 種種因素我走了 忘記背後 努力面前

為妳彈琴 A Heroic Life -Gainsbourg

A Heroic Life –Gainsbourg 昨天第一次去光點華山,看了為你彈琴。法國音樂名人 Serge Gainsbourg 的傳奇。就算不了解他和柏金包的繆思 Jane Birkin 之間的故事,大概也有耳聞他和性感代名詞碧姬芭杜的風流韻史。可惜了音樂鬼才都不免有被“毒”害的晚年,江郎才盡時陷入的瘋狂,在夢境與現實之間癲狂的醜態,道盡了天才能人不容於世的現實。 幸好,他留下了無數的好歌和可供茶餘飯後回味的風流韻史。還有戀愛夢遊中的性格女主角 Charlotte Gainsbourg 可供後世回味。 最後,奉上你愛我我愛她她愛的其實是他的傳世、驚世名曲 Je t'aime... moi non plus. 也許就像導演說的,我更愛他的謊言勝過真實。

Why...?

I don't know why. I've changed in some way. I kind of like the way I changed, and accepted the result happily. But I feel sorry to my friends for being self concern a long period of time. But I gradually realize that we all have to grow up and be socialized, then finally become people we have not imagined before. Until we are at certain age, we understand how adult's life goes. This is life, maybe. Everyone has their own task to conquer in their life, and without someone standing beside. Then that's why we all need to be brave and store some courage for emergency. We all will face the turning point someday, more or less, early or later.