Skip to main content

很會寫的人

斷斷續續的看著她的blog。不知道這個是他或是她,暫且稱為它。

總之也是相去不遠的。只是一個主詞吧,而非被歸類的某一個類別,或是關於那之後的臆測、種種。

雖然我也不下幾次的猜測這個人的職業,以及背後種種,或是任何的可能性。
其實起源只來自於某次的資料蒐尋,這個名字讓我想起了tombe la neige,看了連續劇後才知道的一首歌。

它是個會寫到點的人。就是可以寫到你心坎裡,剛好,不多也不少。剛好可以劃一口子,微微滲血,但卻不會撕裂。輕輕地撫著傷口,癒合的肉芽,緩慢的結痂,沒有皮膚那麼乾燥,新鮮的皮肉,閃著淡淡的光亮。實實在在提醒著有過什麼的痕跡。



本來不是要說這個的。

又一年過去了。
Another year passed. I haven't looked back for this year. I knew there are many things had happened, but in other way, not much difference had changed.

I have my hair cut last week, same as last year. Time flies. Just like those memories. The good and bad things. I know I should not look back, but sometimes just cannot help.

很多事需要再想想。
再度尋找自己的初衷。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

start from here

這裡是星期六晚上 老窩重開的網頁版 沒有名字的地方讓我感到膩了 而且奇怪的誰來我家功能讓我覺得很困擾 廣告大頭太多看起來很cheap 那種被偷窺 還有一種我家門戶洞開被人亂噴漆的感覺 加上之前討論到它們隨便提供給廠商服務都不先通知客戶 種種因素我走了 忘記背後 努力面前

為妳彈琴 A Heroic Life -Gainsbourg

A Heroic Life –Gainsbourg 昨天第一次去光點華山,看了為你彈琴。法國音樂名人 Serge Gainsbourg 的傳奇。就算不了解他和柏金包的繆思 Jane Birkin 之間的故事,大概也有耳聞他和性感代名詞碧姬芭杜的風流韻史。可惜了音樂鬼才都不免有被“毒”害的晚年,江郎才盡時陷入的瘋狂,在夢境與現實之間癲狂的醜態,道盡了天才能人不容於世的現實。 幸好,他留下了無數的好歌和可供茶餘飯後回味的風流韻史。還有戀愛夢遊中的性格女主角 Charlotte Gainsbourg 可供後世回味。 最後,奉上你愛我我愛她她愛的其實是他的傳世、驚世名曲 Je t'aime... moi non plus. 也許就像導演說的,我更愛他的謊言勝過真實。

Why...?

I don't know why. I've changed in some way. I kind of like the way I changed, and accepted the result happily. But I feel sorry to my friends for being self concern a long period of time. But I gradually realize that we all have to grow up and be socialized, then finally become people we have not imagined before. Until we are at certain age, we understand how adult's life goes. This is life, maybe. Everyone has their own task to conquer in their life, and without someone standing beside. Then that's why we all need to be brave and store some courage for emergency. We all will face the turning point someday, more or less, early or later.