Skip to main content

weekend escape

I had a nice weekend with fantasy. made me feel like back to the old good time.
people are the same, some new friends.
lots of drinks and food, good music and great talks. of course.
I felt comfortable when friends sit side by side.

even though i knew so well that i am a bit far from them.

you chose something, and you have preparation to lost something too.
all you can do is keep going.
or turn around back to where you were.


sometimes i easily feel regret of some word/action i said/done after some occasion. for example, yesterday i met some old friends after the show, i should stay a bit longer to catch up with them but i didn't make it. because i do want to join the drink/party with other guys.

seriously i should blame on that worst encore i ever had...


but anyway. things just happened, you never know.
even most of things went out into ways that totally out of my expectation. but in some way, which is good. i know myself better than before, find out more weakness of myself, which will lead me to a better person i believe.

now the only thing is i hope my stomachache will be gone soon.


和楊俊, 美雅, Morris再一起喝酒, 好像回到2008年雙年展的慶功宴, 那感覺很有趣, 只是大家都變老了, 想法也變多了。覺得很神奇,好像蒲島太郎。不過沒變老那麼多就是了,畢竟我也只去了龍宮兩年。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

start from here

這裡是星期六晚上 老窩重開的網頁版 沒有名字的地方讓我感到膩了 而且奇怪的誰來我家功能讓我覺得很困擾 廣告大頭太多看起來很cheap 那種被偷窺 還有一種我家門戶洞開被人亂噴漆的感覺 加上之前討論到它們隨便提供給廠商服務都不先通知客戶 種種因素我走了 忘記背後 努力面前

為妳彈琴 A Heroic Life -Gainsbourg

A Heroic Life –Gainsbourg 昨天第一次去光點華山,看了為你彈琴。法國音樂名人 Serge Gainsbourg 的傳奇。就算不了解他和柏金包的繆思 Jane Birkin 之間的故事,大概也有耳聞他和性感代名詞碧姬芭杜的風流韻史。可惜了音樂鬼才都不免有被“毒”害的晚年,江郎才盡時陷入的瘋狂,在夢境與現實之間癲狂的醜態,道盡了天才能人不容於世的現實。 幸好,他留下了無數的好歌和可供茶餘飯後回味的風流韻史。還有戀愛夢遊中的性格女主角 Charlotte Gainsbourg 可供後世回味。 最後,奉上你愛我我愛她她愛的其實是他的傳世、驚世名曲 Je t'aime... moi non plus. 也許就像導演說的,我更愛他的謊言勝過真實。

Why...?

I don't know why. I've changed in some way. I kind of like the way I changed, and accepted the result happily. But I feel sorry to my friends for being self concern a long period of time. But I gradually realize that we all have to grow up and be socialized, then finally become people we have not imagined before. Until we are at certain age, we understand how adult's life goes. This is life, maybe. Everyone has their own task to conquer in their life, and without someone standing beside. Then that's why we all need to be brave and store some courage for emergency. We all will face the turning point someday, more or less, early or later.