Skip to main content

[電影] To Rome With Love



How can we not to love Woody Allen? Even his film is not as good as his old ones, but you will still so attracted by his funny and wisdom blather. That's the problem!

On the weekly French class on this Wednesday, I gave an answer of Woody Allen's latest movie on what's new question. (I have to date back to my notebook to see how to say in English...) the teacher B said he has watched all film of Woody Allen, except this one because he has heard many French movie critics To Rome With Love. People said, this one wasn't as good as before. I didn't watch many Woody Allen's work, so I might not easy to make judgement. But seriously, I am quite surprised about those "Woody's" actors and actresses' performance, especially Ellen Paige acts very bitchy but amazingly good here compare to her acting in Juno. (Well, in Juno is good too! But I am more admire people who take risk!)Of course Penelope Cruz is as good as she were in Woody's. And some wisdom philosophy/conversation stay as usual. Like the feeling of being star, rumors comes on sudden but end at sudden too. It's transparent but it's everywhere. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

start from here

這裡是星期六晚上 老窩重開的網頁版 沒有名字的地方讓我感到膩了 而且奇怪的誰來我家功能讓我覺得很困擾 廣告大頭太多看起來很cheap 那種被偷窺 還有一種我家門戶洞開被人亂噴漆的感覺 加上之前討論到它們隨便提供給廠商服務都不先通知客戶 種種因素我走了 忘記背後 努力面前

為妳彈琴 A Heroic Life -Gainsbourg

A Heroic Life –Gainsbourg 昨天第一次去光點華山,看了為你彈琴。法國音樂名人 Serge Gainsbourg 的傳奇。就算不了解他和柏金包的繆思 Jane Birkin 之間的故事,大概也有耳聞他和性感代名詞碧姬芭杜的風流韻史。可惜了音樂鬼才都不免有被“毒”害的晚年,江郎才盡時陷入的瘋狂,在夢境與現實之間癲狂的醜態,道盡了天才能人不容於世的現實。 幸好,他留下了無數的好歌和可供茶餘飯後回味的風流韻史。還有戀愛夢遊中的性格女主角 Charlotte Gainsbourg 可供後世回味。 最後,奉上你愛我我愛她她愛的其實是他的傳世、驚世名曲 Je t'aime... moi non plus. 也許就像導演說的,我更愛他的謊言勝過真實。

Why...?

I don't know why. I've changed in some way. I kind of like the way I changed, and accepted the result happily. But I feel sorry to my friends for being self concern a long period of time. But I gradually realize that we all have to grow up and be socialized, then finally become people we have not imagined before. Until we are at certain age, we understand how adult's life goes. This is life, maybe. Everyone has their own task to conquer in their life, and without someone standing beside. Then that's why we all need to be brave and store some courage for emergency. We all will face the turning point someday, more or less, early or later.