Skip to main content

Talk to myself.

Okay. It seems being a quite long time I haven't talked to myself. Maybe it is because I don't have anything to say, or I don't even have time to think about it/give a review due to the busy daily life. I just cannot believe that I became to a office lady for 2 years. I mean, full time work. I have been working in art field for a long long time. okay, I think is long enough.

Anyway, I just want to say, the motivation I restart a conversation with myself is because an American TV series, called Awkward. I don't even remember how to spell that word before I watched it. But seriously, the tv thriller was eye-catched when I saw it on television tonight. So, I checked the word firstly, and started watching it. Now I am almost finished the season one. Cannot believe it, I never suspected I will be that in to this kind of teenager's tv programme (evidently, it is a Disney production.) But I have to say, the words Jenna say in the series were all quite inspiring. Also her attitude. I feel like her, sometimes. We were trapped by some predicted points/discrimination/stereotype/or values which were set up by ourselves. And has no courage to break it. Just like the movie I watched last night, V for Vendentta, a movie which was inspiring by Guy Fawkes. I am really like what V said in the end of scene he was fighting with a group of people with guns. Even he was shot by hundreds of bullet, he didn't fall down, and said to them, an idea won't die. How cool it was!! Just awesome!! The best I have ever have. This could be on the top 3 of my favorite.

Anyway, go back to what we were before, I watched the "Awkward" and feel that I haven't finished some parts of my teens yet. In some way I still afraid of being a real adult, or act like teens which is trying to be cool some time. Even I knew I was about to fall down I would say I am ok. But, I think it is time to make some change for a new year! I will stop acting like that, try to be a true mature adult, and be REAL cool person instead. And, protect myself well. Care about the people who do care about me, spend more time on read and write, watch out my health. Ha! it turns out like my own murmuring, and it's just like a teenager! gosh....

But I did have a great holiday in the end. At least I had a nice break in 9 days. And luckily I have 3 days left. YES~~!!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!
Great to talk to myself for such a long conversation. And I doubt when will I re-read it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[展覽] 新宮晉 - 風帶來光

說好要寫一直沒寫,大概是這個展離我家太近,每次走過經過都是一個"看展"經驗,反而不會嚴肅的寫成一篇看展的文章吧!!! 在都會區裡的稻田,忠泰建設這塊吸引我注意的地,始於在我還沒出國前這邊展出林銓居的晴耕雨讀。古人說,小隱隱於山林,大隱隱於市。晴耕雨讀聽起來就像是古代陶淵明採菊東籬下,悠然見南山的悠閒。然而,三四年前大直愛買美麗華附近這塊地不斷地在大興土木,一點都看不出來曾經這裡也只是基隆河截彎取直重劃區的一片稻田而已。晴耕雨讀在某個角度上來說只是重新還這塊地原本地貌。 所以看到這塊土地又重新植滿了到綠油油的稻子,成為在鄰近現代建中還有數座情人旅館間的一個綠地,其實也滿是欣慰。 風帶來光是這個展覽的名稱。風要如何帶來光? 我想個人解讀是風所帶來的光景。轉動的風車,在溫室裡,在水田中,在狀似穀倉的網架中。平靜無風的時候,展示的是靜物雕塑的美,然而當風來的時候,搖曳的水稻和旋轉的扇葉交織成在城市裡的田園風光。 晚上稻田裡的風車 現場裝置(一) 現場裝置(二)

待補的

昨天吃完感冒藥居然就睡不著了 硬撐到了早上九點多的現在 不過現在開始感覺胃在燒 看來還是得去瞇一下 想到很多東西待補 半夜睡不著就想著找工作的事情 還有把自己想寫哪些遊記都想了一遍 不過有個突發奇想是不是應該要先把倫敦五大市集寫一下 雖然已經不在倫敦了 不過可以分享給要去倫敦的人 *離我家很近的portobello market 觀光客從前面開始逛 在地人從後面撿便宜 *一定要去朝聖的brick lane+spitalfield market創意市集 雖然一些店面已經質變 給我的感覺就像camden就不介紹了觀光客去吧... 想買便宜好東西請繼續往下看 *更值得去的Columbia Road flower market 裡面有很多可愛的小店二手店當然也有好餐廳好酒吧附近還有hackney city farm可以去摸摸馬牛羊豬雞兔 還有吃查理變成sunday roast的大餐(開玩笑的) 附設餐廳不錯有氣氛蛋糕好吃! *很晚才去逛第一次的greenwich market裡面敗了很多二手洋裝包包還有一定得去吃大碗麵! 就算不是大碗麵賣的大碗麵也很大碗!! (繞口令嗎?) 撿便宜外掛篇: *第一個發現的portobello road後面開始逛的便宜二手跳蚤市場跟攤位還有一些神奇料理跟撿傢俱的好地方, 不過還是要看運氣喔!! *Rosy她們帶去的dalston Kingsland那邊的小學裡的flea market, 買過一雙三鎊的addidas運動鞋跟一鎊五復古斜背包(不過已經被我弄壞了嗚嗚嗚), 還有好看可罐瓦斯金色打火機一個 *也是樓上道相報的Hackney Flea Market已經一週年了!!! 推薦程度五顆星 有得買便宜吃好吃喝酒著名是after party 去那邊擺攤還不用錢但自由捐獻!! 重點是可以聽見好音樂還有交到好朋友!!! 總之就是之後會補照片和詳細請慢慢等待~

我的北京。

我的北京。 四月底五月初我們店會參展藝術北京,真想去。好久沒去北京了,雖然是要去工作,但我心裡一直想著下班之後的休閒。到現在都還記得大三暑假第一次去北京開心又興奮的心情。總是期待每天下班之後的活動,還有從星期五就開始放假的悠閒。好像似乎是一到四上班的樣子,假如沒記錯的話,好像比別人多休息好多天呢。大概是這個時候開始喜歡逛跳蚤市場的吧。噢,不,追溯到泰國曼谷的市場大概才是開始。噢,隨便哪裡都好,我也好想去泰國。大概太想放鬆了的關係吧。 腦中突然閃過在潘家園挖寶的心情,還有在琉璃廠似乎也買了不少東西,不過是說沒啥東西好買的 啦,現在也想不起到底是買了甚麼。不過好吃的東西真的好難忘啊 !!! 我只記得在安定門內大街,河北飯店胡同一出來對面沒多遠的餡老滿餐廳的蟹黃茄子真是好吃到現在都還記得那個味道 !!!!! 看來得翻找一下我的舊照片出來寫寫食記了。 ( 笑 ) 還有花家怡園、孔乙己、東來順涮羊肉、全聚德、譚家菜、俏江南,還有很多很多好吃的 !! 下次去的話一定要去吃大董烤鴨 !!! 還有去逛南鑼鼓巷。我好像連自己去過那沒有都忘了,不過倒是記得奕舜帶來好吃的豆花 !